Renewable Energy Heating & Hot Water Systems from Kent Heating
Kent Heating Ltd now installs renewable energy systems including; Solar Water Heating, Ground Source Heat Pumps and Air to Water Heat Pumps.
Solar Water Heating
The Worcester Bosch "Greenskies" solar water heating panels uses the power in both direct and diffused sunlight, converting the energy into heat, to produce hot water for the home. A well-sized solar water heating system could provide up to 60% of your annual hot water requirements.
The Worcester Bosch "Greenskies" solar panels are designed to go with existing heating systems that use a cylinder to store hot water.Features include:
- Efficient solar panels with 95% absorption rate
- Standard efficiency panel - only 12% of solar energy reflected back into atmosphere by panels
- 10 year guarantee on solar panels, 25 year guarantee on domestic hot water cylinder (subject to terms and conditions)
- Selective coating on solar panels - increases collector performance, even on cloudy days
- Available for on-roof, roof integration, flat roof and wall mounted at 45° installation
- Simple to use controller
- Compatible with Greenskies hot water cylinder
- Solar panels contain solar safety glass
- Robust solar panel design
- Solar panels are easy to fit
- Solar Keymark approved (European quality mark)
How Worcester Bosch Greenskies Solar Heating Works
Ground Source Heat Pumps
The ground source heat pump unit uses natural energy stored in the earth to heat your home. Greenstore ground source heat pumps are suitable for a variety of properties and are designed to be the sole source of heating and hot water in the home. System heat pumps require a separate cylinder and can also be used with solar water heating. Combi heat pumps have an integrated cylinder.
For every single kilowatt of electricity used to power the ground source heat pumps, this system could generate four kilowatts or more in energy for your home.
Air to Water Heat Pumps
Greensource air source heat pumps are intended to be the sole source of heating and hot water production for the home.
Air to water heat pumps use the constant energy available in the air with a refrigerant circuit which allows the temperature to be boosted to a useful level for heating or hot water for the home.